top of page

Fees

Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy

(In-person and teletherapy)

60 minute session   $175

90 minute session   $265

Family Counseling and Psychotherapy

(In-person and teletherapy)

60 minute session  $200

75 minute session  $250

90 minute session  $300

(More/less time billed at $3.33/min)

Geriatric Care Management and Consultation

(In-person and remote)

60 minute encounter   $150

90 minute encounter    $225

(More/less time billed at $2.50/min)

Insurance

 

For psychotherapy and counseling, the only insurance I accept is traditional Medicare. Geriatric Care Management and Consultation services are private pay only and fees are due at the time

services are rendered. Late cancellations (less than 48 hours notice) require full payment.

Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. If you have a Medigap plan, your copay may be $0, but some Medigap plans require a $10 - $15 copay; check with

your plan. I do not accept any Medicare HMO's, Medicare "Advantage" Plans, or other insurances.

 

For self-paying clients, I am happy to provide a Good Faith Estimate and/or a superbill for you to submit to your insurance or a receipt for tax purposes. 

 

IMG_8047.jpg
bottom of page